Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Three Things about me

Hi I'm Lee Yonghak(Nathan) and I'm writing a new post about
the three things that are important or meaningful to me.
I'll give three words that are related to me and you can guess what they mean to me.
1. China
2. 7
3. Eminem

Click here for the answer to China.
Click here for the answer to 7.
Click here for the answer to Emiem.

Did you guess them correct?
I think it wasn't too hard for you to guess.
These are the tree things about me.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Nathan~ It's me, Elina(your writing T,A,). I envy you since I've never been to China. However, I am planning to travel within China this year and currently, I'm studying Chinese. And my favorite rapper is T. I love her voice and her songs are really impressive. BTW, I guess that you have wrong URL for the answer for Eminem.
    Thanx for sharing 3 things about you~

    ReplyDelete